NY chicken lover!!!!

Quote: NO, NO SNOW YET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
barnie.gif
don't said that!!!!!!!!!
he.gif
I used to love it till last year, now not so much!! + my critters are not ready for winter yet!
hide.gif

Last edited:
Just had someone stop by the house (grrr... I'm in my pj's still!) to drop off egg cartons and to tell me how happy she is I started selling eggs. She's thrilled! So nice to hear! Nice when people appreciate what you do.

Does anyone have this style of Coop? I need 3 additional coops and I am looking at something like this to be abe to separate my roos, chicks, and breeders. If so, what are your thoughts about this coop.

61C2oJS6OcL._SX450_.jpg

Does anyone have this style of Coop? I need 3 additional coops and I am looking at something like this to be abe to separate my roos, chicks, and breeders. If so, what are your thoughts about this coop.

61C2oJS6OcL._SX450_.jpg
I only build my own coops. I have looked at these. I look at every mass produced coop I see. All I have looked at are cheaply made and I imagine after a season or 2 are going to be junk. For what it is worth..............

Is it illegal to hunt them? If I see them on my property I'm going to see if I can get someone to take them out.
there is a coyote season. It is long but not started yet. With that said if it is a threat to your chickens you can kill them any time. A retired game warden friend of mine has a friend who has a motion sensor set up to turn a light on in his bedroom. When the light comes on he grabs his gun , opens his bedroom window and shoots the coyote. Last I knew he averaged 40 dead coyotes a year

Back
Top Bottom