NY chicken lover!!!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by peggym, Aug 19, 2009.

1. rancher hicks

rancher hicks Chicken Obsessed

Feb 28, 2009
    Syracuse, NY
    You might want to contact the Mother Earth Fair people and see what they say about such things. Seems to me they'd be hitting Syracuse and going down RT 81 through PA at least apart of the way. It would definitely be leaving very early and late coming back. If I were to drive I'd definitely be doing an over night. Maybe even two.
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2013
  2. miquwid

miquwid Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 14, 2013
    Western NY
    My Coop
    I always buy strawberries and bananas because I make breakfast shapes using three strawberries 1 banana and 1 1/2 of almond milk, for my son I use 1% milk.
  3. Cass

Cass Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 6, 2011
    Albany, NY
    I vaguely remember Yankee Trails running a bus from Albany last year. I am going to call Yankee trails soon and see if they are doing so this year. I guess I will have to research the dates of the event and what it is actually called and such. I am sure I deleted the info from Mother Earth News....I do dumb things like that.
  4. Gramma Chick

Gramma Chick Overrun With Chickens

Apr 19, 2012
    Jordan New York
  5. vmdanielsen

vmdanielsen Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 20, 2010
    West Lebanon, NY
    Sounds like fun. I would have to take time off from work and may not be able to get it as I will have just taken my vacation in late August. Cass, keep it posted. I am interested!! Ginny
  6. Cydney83

Cydney83 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 18, 2010
    Central New York!
    Welcome to [​IMG]. Western NY is beautiful! Enjoy all the knowledge and helpers here on the thread. If you don't get "More" disease soon someone will pass if on to you!
  7. Tab's chicken obsession

Tab's chicken obsession Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 11, 2010
    I had a sonogram yesterday along with bloodwork. They found only one in there to my DH's relief. I was hoping there would be two because the night before he said that I was looking bigger than I should for how far along I was. I would've loved to have seen the look on his face.
  8. happyhensny

happyhensny Brown Barns Farm

Congratulations! One is good though. I was a bit big for my 1st, bigger faster with the 2nd and a house with legs the 3rd child.

9. brahmapapa

brahmapapa Chillin' With My Peeps

im not sure about yankee trails, haven't done any research at all yey, i am curious about how many would be interested.
  10. brahmapapa

brahmapapa Chillin' With My Peeps

i would deff prefer an overnight

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by