NY chicken lover!!!!

Lol!
lol.png
many of my birds first was out in the run, at least she got it close!

] JJ feeds in Phoenix sells fresh feed.
Mercer is just wholesale... they only sell to Distributors
Quote: Probably 100 pounds or more a month..
It varies Tractor supply - pellets ...if I can find fresh - mash ..
I really havent settled down to one place since Nutty stopped selling...
Bought from Lakeview Organic Penn Yann , Local former Agway - , Bratt Farms Cato , End up going to Tractor supply most of the time coz it is convenient
There is a family owned feed mill near auburn ...But I dont like it it ...Because the seller is rude ..amd wont answer questions about the product .

I see a J J ...I have bought their feed through the former Agway

6333 Palmer Rd. LaFayette, NY 13084. and

J J Feeds Inc - Central Square, N

Called them... not soy free 16 % protein 10.00 for 50 lbs layer mash

Last edited:
We buy our chicken feed from Lutz's feed. There are stores in Sidney, Afton, and I can't remember where the other store is located at even though I'm pretty sure their number would be listed.

The reason we go with M&W all the time is because they are cheaper than any other feed store even though there has been a time or two we have gotten grain from Tractor Supply.

Yeah it's pretty much buy three bags get the fourth free compared to TSC if you get M&W mash.
I was buying TSC for quite awhile, because we were broke and have a TSC card. Continued to get TSC, then my brother mentioned how much cheaper M&W was so I've been getting it there since summer. It had been yrs since I got feed there, still the same friendly people working there.

Back
Top Bottom