NY chicken lover!!!!

Blue Barred Rock cockerel ( he's huge ! )
droolin.gif
he is sooo pretty!!!

Thank you for the well wishes....he is doing much better today. The redness has started to centralize to just around the wound but they are keeping him an extra day to be safe. Probably better....he is being a real peach.

Lynzi Agnes is beautiful!

Miquwid love the fro on the brabanter!

Nutty I hope your hubby starts to feel better real soon! Glad to hear he is home.

Ke5hde I would love for him to get rid of it...I will be working on that one. He was so lucky this time.

Chickprincess Signed!

Cracrzy4chicks I love your auracanas! They remind me of the lorax for some reason. How did your hatch go with these guys?
Hi Sunny, These were shipped eggs. I started w/9 , 4 made it to lockdown & all 4 hatched. 3 roos & 1 hen !! The lorax.... too funny
lau.gif
Hmmmm, tufts = handle bar mustache !!
droolin.gif
he is sooo pretty!!!
He's looking for a new home
cool.png

Hi Sunny, These were shipped eggs. I started w/9 , 4 made it to lockdown & all 4 hatched. 3 roos & 1 hen !! The lorax.... too funny
lau.gif
Hmmmm, tufts = handle bar mustache !! He's looking for a new home
cool.png
I had the wrong person! Sorry, I meant to say YOUR birds are beautiful! Especially the blue barred rock. Sorry for the mix up!

Everyone's birds look beautiful.

Sorry Rancher I can't take a roo off your hands my neighbors would kill me. Though I'm not sure how they would know when they leave the music blasting 24/7 LOL

Lynzi i hope the ducks work out for you.

Thanks sunny I love the afro on Rhea too I tried to get a better pick of her cheek tuffs as well. She is a beautiful brabanter I'm surprised because her sister didn't fill out or grow and passed some time ago.

Nutty thanks I will try that where do you get the square buckets from?

I'm Want my Crazy sunflowers to bloom they are so close I feel like they are going to stop on me LOL There were planted early April before that nasty snow storm hit LOL but they are tough!

I live in Rochester does anyone know of a good butcher that I could buy 1/2 a cow or a whole one if that is how it's done? I don't remember the breed but my dad got us one that we picked out years ago and they had dreadlock looking hair. I was so scared when I walked in cuz the bulls were so aggressive and ramming the stalls but I finely picked one.

REALLY?! A stick and a string? That's a new one to me. Danielle and I are really starting to feel bad for you :-(
The wings look like they were hacked up by a dull pair of scissors.
Here's Clyde's wing. The flight feathers are the longest, not that he needs them, runners don't fly.
pura8e2u.jpg

They're a little ragged and he's probably going to molt soon, Bonnie is now so he won't be too far behind.

Chris

Don't feel bad for me, I do it to myself! LOL you would think I would learn by now. Unfortunately, when I want something, I want it right then and there and I do everything in my power to get it! Sometimes I'm very happy that I rushed into it and got what it was I was searching for, sometimes it comes back to haunt me. This is just one of those instances. :-/

More drama with the ducks today...I decided to let them out of the pen and be with the other ducks after I trimmed all the pointed "pins" off their wings. As soon as I let them out, the took off running down the hill, in the front yard, into the road and headed South down my road! I have never seen ducks run so fast unless something was chasing them. It's like they were thinking, Quick! Lets get out of here and back to our home! So I ran down the road across the street from them, crossed the street when I got ahead of them, and came towards them so they'd turn around and head back towards the house. Well that worked until about halfway back to my house, they took a sharp right and went right into the woods! Then my female duck started quacking and calling for everyone, they met up in the woods and now MY TWO were following them and letting them take charge! They have to come back into the yard. They're finally at the edge of the woods but haven't come back into the yard yet. I'm hoping my two are at least smart enough to come back to their pen tonight. If the other two wanna risk sleeping in the woods then so be it! I give up!

@ Rancher............... and anyone else that might be interested!

Lav

Black

Not sure what this color is called !!

here are some pics of my Aracauna cockerals. They were hatched 5/4
poor poor birds you went and cut they're tails off. No wonder the first one is trying to hide in the shadow the second one is confused and the third one is trying to hide in the bushes
hide.gif
Next thing your going to do is break all they're feathers up so they look like silkies huh? lol

Back
Top Bottom