NY chicken lover!!!!

What a day today. My mom was having surgery today so it was already stressful, and then my poor old lady cat started having a lot of sneezing and wheezing, so I had to whisk her off to the vet. She has thyroid disease, so heart disease is always a possibility, and being that she's nearly 17, she doesn't recover from things like she used to. Anyway, long story short, she had to have x-rays to rule out tumors and heart disease and it looks like she just has pneumonia, which is better than the other alternatives but not great. Then the poor thing also had to get a steroid, a diuretic, and have her blood pressure taken to make sure she didn't need meds for that. And now she's on this awful bubblegum flavored stuff. Yes, bubblegum flavored for a cat.

Anyway, all that and $200 later, we headed home where I caught a few hours of sleep before my mom got back, and then I stayed with her while my dad ran around to get the things she would need for the next two weeks while she's stuck home. She was still really fuzzy from the anesthetic. Then when he got back I headed off to work - only five hours late.

Just a heads up, looks like TSC has a lot of stuff on good sales. Don't know if everybody's does but ours in Sidney did. I wanted to buy lots but could afford nothing. Couldn't pass these up tough for processing. $5.99 and they're pretty heavy duty tough looking and came with a sheath. Much nicer set than what I got awhile ago at Christmas tree shop.

Yes, I got a pair of those too! Used them a few times.

Gramma, sorry you lost Stinky, but at least you gave her your best!

Just a heads up, looks like TSC has a lot of stuff on good sales. Don't know if everybody's does but ours in Sidney did. I wanted to buy lots but could afford nothing. Couldn't pass these up tough for processing. $5.99 and they're pretty heavy duty tough looking and came with a sheath. Much nicer set than what I got awhile ago at Christmas tree shop.

I'm jealous! Our TSC had a pre-Christmas sale and I bought a pair for $8.99 so I bought a pair. They do a good job - tried them out on the rabbits
thumbsup.gif

[COLOR=333333]It doesn't drain well when it is wet outside. Every winter thaw and spring rainy season it doesn't drain and clogs up. The back yard where the leach field is has puddles. I'm tired of this happening and when it does I have to open it up and push the clog out of the way so it the toilet will go down. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=333333]I had a guy here today to look at it and am waiting for and estimate. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=333333]I don't know who installed this system. [/COLOR]
have it pumped. It's over full.

Racher- I had a heated bowl for my bantams but i think my kids ran away with while playing. Now no one remembers a thing about it. I still have the one for my barn kitties and free rangers in the big barn though.

Back
Top Bottom