NY chicken lover!!!!

Thanks. My Pet Chicken has a 15 order minimum so that's out :( . I will check with TSC early on when they first get them. Maybe I can rescue them in time before people get their grubby paws on them :p
other than EE do you have any specific breeds in mind? I have a surprise box due in Saturday. I'm not real interested in keeping any white layers or bantam. Just let me know. I will have them all set up and cozy .

Last edited:
other than EE do you have any specific breeds in mind? I have a surprise box due in Saturday. I'm not real interested in keeping any white layers or bantam. Just let me know. I will have them all set up and cozy .
I've looked over breed after breed and I just keep coming back to EE. This is a first for us so I'm new to the game, plus my kids were really excited about the possibility of colored eggs. So EE seems to be the perfect fit.

great. I'll let you know if that's ok. I would need them around the 19th so I can set them on the 20th of macrh
brown or white eggs? Any breed preference? I have both from a variety of breeds. All you have to do is let me know a day in advance so I don't forget. I have 5 kids so I get busy and forget stuff at times.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom