NY chicken lover!!!!

I’d like to try hatching eggs for the first time, but want to start with 6 or fewer. Anyone know of a place close to Ithaca where I can purchase some? I’m also interested in acquiring a few Cayuga ducklings if anyone knows of a local place for those?
If you don’t mind mix breed, I’ll give you some eggs to play with. Girls have been laying good on these nice days. Got 7+ doz in the fridge. Main rooster is Ayam Cemani mix I got from Pyxis’ eggs. Girls are random. Have 5 hatchery buff orps, breeder Isabel Orp, Colombian Wyandotte, gold Laced Wyandotte, and a bunch others. I’d wait until after this cold snap to collect though, we only gather eggs at evening chores. I work in Cortland.

If you don’t mind mix breed, I’ll give you some eggs to play with. Girls have been laying good on these nice days. Got 7+ doz in the fridge. Main rooster is Ayam Cemani mix I got from Pyxis’ eggs. Girls are random. Have 5 hatchery buff orps, breeder Isabel Orp, Colombian Wyandotte, gold Laced Wyandotte, and a bunch others. I’d wait until after this cold snap to collect though, we only gather eggs at evening chores. I work in Cortland.
Absolutely! I’d love that, and appreciate it it sooo much! Further, I’m having a crappy-ish Sunday, but your kindness just turned that around! Please PM me!

Good evening all! Wondering if by chance anyone has one or two light Brahma hens they’d be willing to part with? Unfortunately we had a hawk take one of our girls and now her sister is so lonely and cries for her... it’s heartbreaking. Hoping to find our girl a new friend.

Hey guys in new here !
Located in queens New York I'm looking for anyone selling or giving away 2 silkie hens and 1 cochin hen. Willing to drive 70 miles or so

Hi Folks, still kicking, just not so high. Sorry I've been away. Don't have chickens anymore. Not for quite a few months. Working at Wegmans PT and just lost interest. Wife died and all that you know. Been to Texas through December and talks of moving there. Nice and sunny. At least most of the time. Got cold there but days fluctuate. Anyhow logged in to ask about meds for a coworkers Dog. Found Denosyl on Jeffers. Don't know any other companies that might have it. No animals in or out of the house these days. Have been dating too. Grew a stache and beard. Starting over at 67 is not fun. Well in any case hope everyone I used to know here is well and newbies hope your chicken experience is going well. TTFN
Thanks For Peeping Up Rancher ....I figured you were a Texas Bird Now ..Good Luck finding a Sweet Lady

Good evening all! Wondering if by chance anyone has one or two light Brahma hens they’d be willing to part with? Unfortunately we had a hawk take one of our girls and now her sister is so lonely and cries for her... it’s heartbreaking. Hoping to find our girl a new friend.
So sorry ..if you can bring her in ? She should settle down some ...with you for company ..Where are you ? Maybe someone is near you that can help . She would probably accept any hen that is a similar color

So Sorry Everyone I disappeared again ...:oops:...No Notifications...
Hope Everyone is Well ...and all their chickens are warm ..
This wind is something ...I was waiting for it to take down my Rooster ..
it hasnt yet ...LOL....Take Care Everyone
roostermailbox.jpg

This weather has been crazy ....Still havent put the cover full time on the gate to the coop ..It was 50 on Monday... 20190422_180913.jpg Today Freezing....Putting the plastic up temporary again My Stray cat is still ranging with the chickens ...He sleeps in there with them now ..Still cant touch him or catch him IMG_20200208_143218.jpg

Back
Top Bottom