NY chicken lover!!!!

When the chickens and the deer get along.
Every morning when I go out to feed the flock the deer come strolling in, to bad i can’t hunt right here in the back yard I would have it easy this year 😂
image.jpg

bRAVE dEER
To brave. There is about 8 of them and 2 bucks, none of them run if I wanted I could feed them by hand I bet. Which for me is no big thing but my 2 boys (6&7) don’t get it yet to “stay away from the deer, deer are not pets.” The boys run around and gather up all the apples from the ground the deer haven’t found and bring them close as they can get before the deer steps away. It’s cute but they have yet to figure out that is where dinner comes from on some nights 😂.

Hello again. 👋 I was wondering if anyone local to Sullivan county was willing to take some EE roosters. We got 11 straight run from TSC back end of March and we ended up with 7 Roos. Add that to the 2 Cornish X Roos I have also when TSC gave us the wrong type of bird and...... No one is fighting but sexual maturity is coming on and I have way to many for my flock. One of these guys is crowing at this point. They are all used to being around myself and my three little kids. No one is people aggressive at all. While I do not Physically handle these birds daily we all interact together more hours than not during the day while I’m out. They free range very well.
While I considered adding some more hens to balance my flock out I really don’t want 9 roosters running around. It will get noisy quick.

Anyone want to trade maybe 2 boys for a girl? Anyone interested at all? 😂

Attachments

• 4D26461A-084A-4739-BB37-D1FC79902A1B.jpeg
    4D26461A-084A-4739-BB37-D1FC79902A1B.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 3
Hi all! Still have a bunch of babies I’d like to find a new home for before winter. 4 Serama pullets and 2 cockerels. Also, a white silkie cockerel. Located between Saratoga and Clifton Park.

Hello again. 👋 I was wondering if anyone local to Sullivan county was willing to take some EE roosters. We got 11 straight run from TSC back end of March and we ended up with 7 Roos. Add that to the 2 Cornish X Roos I have also when TSC gave us the wrong type of bird and...... No one is fighting but sexual maturity is coming on and I have way to many for my flock. One of these guys is crowing at this point. They are all used to being around myself and my three little kids. No one is people aggressive at all. While I do not Physically handle these birds daily we all interact together more hours than not during the day while I’m out. They free range very well.
While I considered adding some more hens to balance my flock out I really don’t want 9 roosters running around. It will get noisy quick.

Anyone want to trade maybe 2 boys for a girl? Anyone interested at all? 😂
put them on Craigslist ... I had 2 they sold in days

Back
Top Bottom