NY chicken lover!!!!

Hello there!
I am looking to trade these two feather-legged chickens in the photos for clean-legged chickens of [almost] any breed that are within their first year of life, like these two are (7 months old). At least one female.
sam_3517-2-jpg.2408809
View attachment 2408812View attachment 2408814
This was originally posted in the "Swaps" section, but it has now been brought to the Empire State thread. Anybody interested?

Hey, I am in northern NY, Lake Pleasant, and have a breeding flock of four micro naked necks. All a pound and under. One silkied roo, two silkied hens and a frizzle hen. Asking $50. The are serama and silkie showgirl mixes that we selectively bred to down size but keep some fluff. Red X means that bird is not part of the offer.
87685568-4F64-4938-9561-6216AD7240E2.jpeg

Hey, I am in northern NY, Lake Pleasant, and have a breeding flock of four micro naked necks. All a pound and under. One silkied roo, two silkied hens and a frizzle hen. Asking $50. The are serama and silkie showgirl mixes that we selectively bred to down size but keep some fluff. Red X means that bird is not part of the offer.
View attachment 2416262

I love them :love

Hey, any eggs from your emus yet this season?

Welcome to the thread .:thumbsup.Pretty Girls ..Barred Rock and Maran ? Feather Feeted Breeds do fine in the Ny winters ...Post your Location for someone who might have interest ?
I've added my location.
The Marans identification may be correct, however, the barred fellow cannot be a Rock with his rose comb and feathered legs. He seems to be a cross, actually- do you know from what?

I've added my location.
The Marans identification may be correct, however, the barred fellow cannot be a Rock with his rose comb and feathered legs. He seems to be a cross, actually- do you know from what?
[/QUOTE]
You sure it is a roo ? I cant see much detail ..But roos usually have a bigger comb and wattles .barred chickens - cuckoo Marans, Legbars Murray McMurray Hatchery - Barred Rock1000 × 1000Pin on :) Chicks 'n' Roos:) luv 'em640 × 639

Back
Top Bottom