NY chicken lover!!!!

I have straight run EE bantam chicks available in Harrisville, NY. $9 or 6/$50. They will lay blue colored eggs. These Easter Egger Bantams have pea combs, beards, muffs and clean, slate colored legs and feet. I have found this breed are both heat tolerant and cold hardy, friendly, excellent foragers and great mothers.
4FEBAF01-BE9F-4A7C-AF8A-AE4A2DC9E856.jpeg
238948AE-BBED-4737-B92E-2525F1314F35.jpeg
1D4F726D-23F0-4DAF-A4FE-6FC375B53D8A.jpeg

Hi all Gryz here from about 30 minutes north of Ithaca NY just got into chickens raising 6 gold laced (1 Roo and 5 hens) and 4 silver laced Wyandottes (hens) and 2 barred rock hens feeding Keystone mills feeds. Planning for eggs and meat flocks once we start laying and hatching

Hi all Gryz here from about 30 minutes north of Ithaca NY just got into chickens raising 6 gold laced (1 Roo and 5 hens) and 4 silver laced Wyandottes (hens) and 2 barred rock hens feeding Keystone mills feeds. Planning for eggs and meat flocks once we start laying and hatching
I use keystone mills feed, too!

What do you use by them? I’m trying to find a good local crumble or pellet all flock/ chick feed that has high protein. But I can only really find the mash. My bantams won’t eat the mash. I’d rather go with a crumble too but if I have to go with a pellet I will.
The starter & grower are both in the 20%s. They don’t make an all flock. It’s all crumble, they don’t have an pellets I believe!

The starter & grower are both in the 20%s. They don’t make an all flock. It’s all crumble, they don’t have an pellets I believe!
I know they make turkey feed in pellet form. At least that’s what their website says. I’m basing all my info off their website. There’s a keystone mills super close to me and I’ve heard really good things about them. But looking at their website I couldn’t find what I wanted. And most of the other mills around me only make mash feed.

Back
Top Bottom