O-Shamo chicks for sale

sleepy

Songster
9 Years
Aug 17, 2010
Palmdale,Ca
#4, O-Shamo im lettting go #2 pullets and #2 stags there all 4.5 months old from Jim Zook bloodline big fowl asking $150+10 for box express shipping included any questions pm me i posted them in the different sites, first come first serve

#1 stag

slowpoke91003.jpg

#2 stag

slowpoke91010.jpg

#1 pullet and #2 pullet

slowpoke91008.jpg

heres the brood hen

O-Shamohen25014.jpg

Quote:
what? who said anything about cock fighting? Look up OP's previous posts about his loving birds-no cock fighting involved
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
hello there i posted the information of that specific breed because alot of people dont know what a Ga Noi is or even were the breed came from and yes (smfildes) cockfighting is illegal that is something everyone knows right
big_smile.png
even if a there game birds doesn't mean im fighting them thats just assuming something thats is not even proven i suggest you learn more my friend
old.gif

Last edited:
I sure didn't say you were using your birds for cock fighting. I'm sorry you got offended. I was curious. That's why I asked the question.

Quote:
Is good to ask queations but if you didnt know now you know, i didnt get offended what so ever just thought everyone already knows that cockfighting is illegal

#4, O-Shamo im lettting go #2 pullets and #2 stags there all 4.5 months old from Jim Zook bloodline big fowl asking $150+10 for box express shipping included any questions pm me i posted them in the different sites, first come first serve

#1 stag

slowpoke91003.jpg

#2 stag i am very interested in purchasing Shamo chickens. Do you still have some to sell?

slowpoke91010.jpg

#1 pullet and #2 pullet

slowpoke91008.jpg

heres the brood hen

O-Shamohen25014.jpg

I'm in Colorado, interested in buying your Shamo. Not sure how to use this site. I hope you get back to me.

Back
Top Bottom