~Oblivion~ {A Fantasy RP}

Silver normal calm and collected attitude was completely replaced by her nervousness, she hadn't been in this situation before but then again when would she had the chance to be. She calmed her beating heart a bit by taking a deep breath to regain some confidence before she leaned in and kissed him. "You know, I think we can work something out" she says quietly after she pulls back from the kiss.

~

"It is indeed a nice place, I wish I had more time to come here or even more time to just spend with you in general my queen" Darius replies with a sigh
Horius smiled as she leaned in to kiss him. He held her head softly as they kissed, halting so when they finished. He chuckled at her little sentence, before holding her close and looking downwards into her eyes, before whispering "That sounds perfect" and placing a hand on her cheek, holding her gaze softly.

Horiana nodded, responding "When you win the war, it will all be more relaxed. Soon we'll rule the island."

(Soooooo..... What should Harrison and Iris do now????? Should we time skip to when they've finished building a little house or something???)
Iris stood back to admire the small makeshift hut the two had made, smiling at the sight that she had been productive for something. A small sense of pride filled her, a feeling she couldn't care to feel for months prior.

Sean scoffs "Whatever Oliver, when that Dust finally shows his true colors, don't say I didn't warn you."

~

Sunta nods "It's a honor to meet you, I'd like to congratulate you for becoming the Lemur Chief and as the Spirit's tribal communicator I would also like to give you a quick run down on your Chief duties even though you probably know them but it's my job so bare with me" Sunta explains swiftly.

~

Madeline watches N and after a few seconds she asks curiously "It's just N? Is that short for something or...?"

Oliver just shakes his head and remains silent

-

“Why thank you, please go ahead and explain whatever you want” she says in a friendly voice

-

They straighten up and cross their arms “just N”

(I'm here now!!!!)
Elytra scoffed. "Yes it is. Oh... You probably call it tuna, though." She scrambled to her feet as the girl put her cape back on. "Wait, don't go! I've hardly seen any non Ripples, and I'm curious by nature!"

Harrison set down gently and looked around appraisingly. The clearing looked perfect. He began gathering large sticks for temporary lean-tos.
Lelani replied, "I'm not going. I couldn't even if I wanted to, because I have no idea where I am."

Elytra cocked her head thoughtfully. "I don't either." she grinned. "Just adds to the fun!"

Harrison stood next to Iris, proud at the structure they had built together. He put an arm around Iris.

Back
Top Bottom