Obsessed With The Walking Dead!!!!

I cant wait for it to start again!, yous get it on the 10th of Feb so we will get it on the 15th :)

The after-show, The Talking Dead, will be moving from 30 minutes to a 60 minutes format...
ya.gif

Whos everyones favouraite characters? my favouraite is Andrea, then Rick and Michone joint second :), then i like the rest of them equally after that...

After watching season 2 again, when Andrea saves Carol at the end i think its kind of stupid how Carol didnt pull the walker she shot off her, or checked she wasnt bit and saved her :/

After reading some stuff online apparentley when Andrea reunites with the group some of them if not all of them dont trust her anymore...

OMG i actually love the walking dead series three is awsome!! if zombies came i would deffo go to a prison its life the most ultimate place in the world no one can get in and no one can get out :L the saddest part is when sophia was in the barn and when the old guy died but tbh i didn't really like shane he was kinna a di*k and i don't know how to spell her name but that was awsome what she did cutting zombies arms off and jaw so they can't eat !! thats such a good idea but what that all about the army people! its so nerve wracking !! i love the walking dead but i have been watching it on you tube because it comes out earlier in america than it does in scotland but its just too good
wee.gif
can you imagine if there was zombie chickens and animals that would just be too much
hide.gif

Back
Top Bottom