Obsessed With The Walking Dead!!!!

My husband (I can't get to watch with me) & my 17 yr old son (avid fan) are always talking about how we would fortify & protect the farm & property if there was a zombie outbreak! LOL
My son is convinced it could happen!

I think that it is very possible...with some super strain of Rabies or something.... I have a gate around my property, and I raise my own veggies and chickens. Now, I didn't know that I was preparing for it, but when it happen I'll know what to do...because of the Walking Dead....LOL

I think that it is very possible...with some super strain of Rabies or something.... I have a gate around my property, and I raise my own veggies and chickens.  Now, I didn't know that I was preparing for it, but when it happen I'll know what to do...because of the Walking Dead....LOL

My friends and some of my family and I have talked about these same things. But ours started before walking dead. Lol. Walking dead kind of made us less weird.

I think that it is very possible...with some super strain of Rabies or something.... I have a gate around my property, and I raise my own veggies and chickens.  Now, I didn't know that I was preparing for it, but when it happen I'll know what to do...because of the Walking Dead....LOL

My friends and some of my family and I have talked about these same things. But ours started before walking dead. Lol. Walking dead kind of made us less weird.

Yikes. Sorry. My mobile version did some type of triple posting. I can't find where to delete the extras.

I did the same thing on another THREAD(some oneelses oops) a helpful person shared with me that you cant completely delete post but if you click or tap the pencil (I guess thats what it is) onthe middle bottom, you can edit/delete the script &pics and then write "opps multiple post" or something like that.

Last edited:
My ole man is a vet with PTSD so yea, we've also discussed the "in-case of" scenario for many years now.
Hmmm less weird, Yea that works for me!LOL

Whos everyones favouraite character? :)
After the fight with the Gov. it's now Michonne. I like Andrea too. Interesting complex characters.

Gotta add, that I work with a woman who believes that a zombie apocalypse could happen. (really believes!)
I tell her that I'm going to "Otis" her.
She says I'm mean. lol

Imp

After the fight with the Gov. it's now Michonne. I like Andrea too. Interesting complex characters.

Gotta add, that I work with a woman who believes that a zombie apocalypse could happen. (really believes!)
I tell her that I'm going to "Otis" her.
She says I'm mean. lol

Imp
Eventually someone likes Andrea!, people have started to hate her after this whole govoner thing, they are going to have to put her back in Ricks group soon before she ends up the new Lori (hated character), they are making her look thick!. I like Mitchonne too, her and Rick are joint second as my favs, and Andrea is my favouraite if you haven't already noticed :p

Back
Top Bottom