Obsessed With The Walking Dead!!!!

First those people did that thing to those other people...then the rescue, and that one girl got shot...after those two guys were finish fighting... then that one guy go bit by a walker, and that other guy ended up shooting him in the head, while that other girl just watched. and then they buried that one girl...and his wife came back...then the new people tried to fit in....and about 17 walkers got killed... and those two guys left the group...and people cried...and she missed him...The End

Not necessarily in that order...:lol:

Last edited:
First those people did that thing to those other people...then the rescue, and that one girl got shot...after those two guys were finish fighting... then that one guy go bit by a walker, and that other guy ended up shooting him in the head, while that other girl just watched. and then they buried that one girl...and his wife came back...then the new people tried to fit in....and about 17 walkers got killed... and those two guys left the group...and people cried...and she missed him...The End

Not necessarily in that order...
lol.png
ok... that made no sense!!

Not necessarily in that order...:lol:

ok... that made no sense!!

I gave it to you without spoiling it for you...:p

Okk, i know some of the stuff that happened, i know that rick seen lori and i know about the scene when everyone wanted to leave woodbury because i seen it as a spoiler on youtube :p

The new episode left so much hanging.I can't wait till the season is over so I can just watch it all at once.

Its not fair how 2 days after i see the new episode yous get to see the next one!, im coming to live in the US.

Back
Top Bottom