Obsessed With The Walking Dead!!!!

Wow! You got there before me, I recorded it and am watching it right now.
tongue.png
I think you might be quite shocked on Andrea going to the prison if you see the characters how i do....

Andrea is just stupid and wants to stay in a safe place. She should have walked out with Michonne the minute she saw the fishtanks. I think if she knew the old group was out there at the prison before, she would have left in a heartbeat. Now that she has gotten to know the people of the town, she feels obligated to stay and help them.

Andrea is just stupid and wants to stay in a safe place. She should have walked out with Michonne the minute she saw the fishtanks. I think if she knew the old group was out there at the prison before, she would have left in a heartbeat. Now that she has gotten to know the people of the town, she feels obligated to stay and help them.
The gov give her a excuse for the fish tanks? it was a crap excuse but when you dont want to believe something you take what you get. I dont see how she is stupid for wanting to keep innocent people safe? that is good that she wants to do that.

The gov give her a excuse for the fish tanks? it was a crap excuse but when you don't want to believe something you take what you get. I don't see how she is stupid for wanting to keep innocent people safe? that is good that she wants to do that.

She was stupid to stay at the beginning, and after she found the fish tanks and accepted the governor's excuse. I understand that she does want to leave people she has gotten to know, but she is completely blind to everything else because IMO she desperately wants the town to work out and everything go back to normal before walkers.

Back
Top Bottom