Obsessed With The Walking Dead!!!!

It was a good season finale, but I could have done with fewer commercials. I swear there was 6 mins of commercials to every 5 mins of actual show. They ruined the whole tempo of the show. That's why I DVR it and watch it so it doesn't ruin the momento of the show
Jack

Last edited:
I'm not that excited about Season 4 now Andrea's gone. I don't know if I will keep watching because I cant imagine the show without her.

They had to kill someone to keep it real,plus I think they were running out of a story line for her.It was still a good season ender you gotta admit that.

They had to kill someone to keep it real,plus I think they were running out of a story line for her.It was still a good season ender you gotta admit that.
They didn't run out of story line, they could have set her on her comic path and there would be plenty of story for her. And they could have killed someone else, like Sasha, Martinez, Beth or Judith.

Just joining the conversation but I am glad that Andrea is gone. I have not liked her character since back in the Shayne days. I thought it was a good episode and curious how dislikable Carl might be in the next season. Yikes!

In the original finale before they did the re-shoot, Mazzara had originally made it so Andrea died "the ultimate victim". Im glad Scott re-wrote the episode.

You know that writer is gone now I hope it doesn't affect the quality of future episodes.
Mazzara is gone and I am very happy about it. Scott Gimple is way better, he wrote quite a few episodes including "Clear" he also wrote Andrea's death which Laurie said was way better than Mazzara's.

Back
Top Bottom