Obsessed With The Walking Dead!!!!

That's not true knobody knows how somebody would react in a situation like that,it's impossible to know.What we view as realistic is totally different from somebody else's perspective.Also you need to relax a liitle it's a fictional show,I'm sure we can agree on this we all like it or we wouldn't be discussing it!

That's not true knobody knows how somebody would react in a situation like that,it's impossible to know.What we view as realistic is totally different from somebody else's perspective.Also you need to relax a liitle it's a fictional show,I'm sure we can agree on this we all like it or we wouldn't be discussing it!
I'm completely relaxed, thankyou. So you are telling me if a zombie apocalypse was to happen, the first thing you would think to do is to cut a zombies arms off, put them on chains and were a cloke knowing it would protect you from other zombies with out knowing smell protects you? You are one smart cookie.

1) As I said, I know someone like Michonne, so she is "realistic."
2)There are real life people today preparing for the "real" zombie apocalypse. (See Here)
3)A lot of time has gone by since this all began, plenty of time to learn what works and what does not.
4)We know that this is just a TV show based on a comic book, but we are just having a little fun with this conversation. Over analyzing is what fans do.

Last edited:
Stop over analyzing and just enjoy the show and thank you for the compliment I am a smart cookie.
Its not over analysing, anyone who simply watches the show should know what realistic character is. Michonne just happens to be unrealistic. It's all a matter of opinion.

1) As I said, I know someone like Michonne, so she is "realistic."
2)There are real life people today preparing for the "real" zombie apocalypse. (See Here)
3)A lot of time has gone by since this all began, plenty of time to learn what works and what does not.
4)We know that this is just a TV show based on a comic book, but we are just having a little fun with this conversation. Over analyzing is what fans do.
I never said anything about her personality being unrealistic. Its all a matter of opinion and my opinion is that she is unrealistic and you opinion is that she is realistic. It's not over analysing at all, anyone who watches the show can spot a realistic/unrealistic character.

I still like Darryl the best but I think its because the actor that plays him is in a film called 'Boondock Saints" and I liked him it that also. I LOVE Michonne also realistic or not I do not care just love her character on the show.

I like Daryl too. He really came out of his shell once his brother was not around and has shown compassion. Michonne may not be "real", but she is probably the most interesting on the show. She has no problem shoving a piece of glass into someone's eye, but then she goes and faces Walker to get Carl his picture. I have never read the comics, but would love to see a flashback to her time before the zombies.

I like Daryl too. He really came out of his shell once his brother was not around and has shown compassion. Michonne may not be "real", but she is probably the most interesting on the show. She has no problem shoving a piece of glass into someone's eye, but then she goes and faces Walker to get Carl his picture. I have never read the comics, but would love to see a flashback to her time before the zombies.
That is a great idea! To have flashbacks to the characters BEFORE the zombies. I think that would be a great way to show insight into the story and the characters.

You all need to realise that now Andrea is dead Michonne is my favouraite living character, that doesn't mean I cant think she isn't realistic. I love her but she's just not realistic.

Back
Top Bottom