Obsessed With The Walking Dead!!!!

Love the show, me and my husband both. I think the chicken part traumatized me though. Pretty sad I can watch humans getting eaten by zombies, but get all upset when the animals get hurt. I've turned my husband into a chicken softie. When that happened, my husband said "Why the he## she go and do that for? Then of course we realized it was to keep them from getting away from the zombies. I keep worrying that the horses are going to get eaten.
sad.png
Anyway, what's funny is this is the only show ever that has made me lose my appetite.(we sometimes happen to be eating dinner when it is on.) I was a vet tech for years. Could eat my lunch while watching the doctor pop a nasty abcess with maggots, but for some reason, some of the scenes get to me. Sorry, that was gross.
Btw, the person that said Sophia was in the barn, were you just being silly, or did you really see her?

This thread plus lots of other comments piqued my curiosity. So I just watched, season 1 episode 1, on line. Very good and creepy, I'm hooked.
Unfortunately the website timed me out, and wants me to sign up & pay to continue.
I'll keep looking or break down and pay.

Thanks for pointing this series out.

Imp

Quote:
If you have an Android phone, jetflix is a great option. I have no cable or internet, except through phone. It is free the first month, then supposedly ten a month, but ( shhhh) they haven't charged me for 3 months yet.

Quote:
Quintinp found it on Netflix, maybe you could try that,or even local rental place.

Don't rent it. BUY IT!!!

Quote:
Quintinp found it on Netflix, maybe you could try that,or even local rental place.

Don't rent it. BUY IT!!!

Oh, thank you both for the suggestions. I found a better website. So I watched S1E2. Headed back in for E3 in a couple minutes. I think I have a new addiction.

Imp

Quote:
Don't rent it. BUY IT!!!

Oh, thank you both for the suggestions. I found a better website. So I watched S1E2. Headed back in for E3 in a couple minutes. I think I have a new addiction.

Imp

and its a good addiction 2 have
thumbsup.gif

We finally got to watch it yesterday.Glad things are out in the open,but Dale better watch his back.

Back
Top Bottom