Obsessed With The Walking Dead!!!!

I SOOOOO love this show: We were talking about this and wondering....
Bear with me people...
If zombies are driven to eat, what happens once the food is in their bodies? Does it actually get digested or does it just accumulate in the stomach? Would they eventually explode from all the stuff they've eaten?

**Isn't it crazy what people discuss at the dinner table?**

Quote:
Good observation. While we are on it, how about this....when a corpse is decomposing, tissue breaks down in a very short amount of time. (Especially in Georgia heat and humidity, where the show goes down) How long before a zombie would just waste away and be unable to hold itself up under its one weight, let alone be able to ambulate?

Yeah...it's amazing how well they can digest that "food" especially when half their bodies are missin or their guts are hanging out...suppose it just falls out?
idunno.gif

I SO want to watch the rest of this on hulu but it only has the first 7 episodes Wahhhh!

I love the show. As a car guy, I was watching the episode where they hot wire a new Challenger and drive it around distracting zombies. It may have been the first season. Anyway I thought "Come on, No way you can hot wire a new car". Then I laughed to myself. I'll buy the story that people come back from the dead, chase you and eat you but hot wire a car? No way.
lau.gif

I think that when somebody says "Don't worry I always come back" it usually means they get it next.

Quote:
thumbsup.gif
i always say things like that to myself lol then think hmmm well it is a ZOMBIE programme!!

To answer the question about what happens to what zombies eat
droolin.gif
. Pick up a copy of The Zombie survival guide. Written by Max Brooks
Very interesting read im almost so obbessed with zombies as i am poultry
hide.gif

Not so sure i believe there ever could be a zombie appocolypse but if there was i do know id have some chickens to feed the ones i keep in my barn.
lau.gif

Last edited:
I got the first 3 episode done last night. Probably will take me a couple weeks to get caught up.Only getting better.

Imp

Back
Top Bottom