Obsessed With The Walking Dead!!!!

Yes it was Rick that shot Sophia.

My 10 yr old daughter and I have TWD night on Sundays so we fold the couch out and get pillows and blankets, turn the lights out and watch our show. When we snuggled in Liv said "I hope they find Sophia tonight" I said "I bet she's in the barn" I felt sooooooooo bad for her mom. I could not imagine being in her shoes. Sad.

I'm with one of the above posters, I kind of like Shane. He's not afraid to just do what needs to be done and isn't too bad to look at in his khaki pants either
hide.gif
. A little off aggressive but.... and Dale is just flat out annoying. Rick seems to be lost. Lori I think is selfish. Andrea acts like a teenage kid who just drank her first beer and got ahold of a gun, and just can't control herself. She's an idiot imo. Hershel is a kind of a nut too I think.

Can't wait for February!!!

Does anyone else watch "The Talking Dead" after the show airs It's pretty good. The had the shows producers on tonight and they gave the host and ear necklace for his birthday. Like the one that Darryl was wearing
big_smile.png

Melissa McBride (Sophie's Mom) handled it very well, when I lost my children I had to be sedated. I know its only TV but hey

I love this show! After the first season ended, we had to buy it on DVD. It was very sad when Sophia came out as a zombie. I kind of like Shane too, I don't know why but I think he would be the one to protect the group if something major happened. The only character I don't like is Rick's wife and Hershel's daughter.

Last edited:
Ok who else went out and bought a walking dead comic today because they wouldnt wait until febuary?

I'm about ready to cry. I. Missed. The. Last. Episode.!!!!! We were gone, and I thought my husband set the dvr to record it, because I saw that it had a timer on it, but I went looking for it today and couldn't find it. I read some posts, so I pretty much know what is going to happen, but I still want to see it. I can't believe this. Anyone know where I can watch the last episode? Would it be on you tube or something like that?

I thought of byc as I saw the vhickens! Haha. I never expected them to find sophia in the barn. That had to be the highlight of this season. I loved last season, but this season is lacking the zombie action. I doubt the baby iw shqnes.

Back
Top Bottom