Obsessed With The Walking Dead!!!!

today I saw the sophie episode GOD I WAS IN TEARS looking all that time and thinking she was alive and find out she was there all the time and then having to shoot her G O M I don't know if it was me how could I and her mother being there and doing this deed, I would need therapy after doing the deed I knew it was right thing to do but.... but.....maybe if her mother wasn't there I might of had a easier time to do the deed. and what if you were her mother first glad she is there but then she is a walker and not only that she has to be killed what kind of life is it to just keep them alive? I would have to find it to end the suffering and think not they are not suffering. I reckon it is up to the person who see things. if it is fair to let them live or better the end their lives.

WHAT WOULD YOU DO?

Rhayden

Quote:
Ive already had the discussion with my friends and loved ones back when Dawn Of The Dead was in theaters, that if someone gets bit by a zombie, its gonna be curtains for them. I'm not gonna hug them goodbye and risk getting my throat bit! We all saw what happened in the webisodes when that woman gave that girl mouth to mouth in the street!

Quote:
I wondered that too, but when they found the 2 walkers stuck in the pond, I remember Hershel saying something about Otis was the one to catch the walkers and bring them to the barn, but now Otis is gone. I don't think Hershel knew Sophie was in there.

Love the show. Can't wait till February. I've seen almost every Zombie move ever made. LOL We even had a Zombie walk to raise money at our town. Too funny.
I keep wondering, what did the CDC guy whisper?

I am not a fan, but I did meet the horse who was eaten in one of the episodes.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom