Obsessed With The Walking Dead!!!!

N&MSchroeder :

Quote:
The first season is out on DVD.

Okay, based on this thread, I ordered and have just received, the first season of the Walking Dead. I haven't seen it yet. Should I open it now or save it for Christmas?
tongue.png

Watch it now!

Quote:
Okay, based on this thread, I ordered and have just received, the first season of the Walking Dead. I haven't seen it yet. Should I open it now or save it for Christmas?
tongue.png

Watch it now!

x2
big_smile.png

Ok... After seeing this post and a few other people talking about The Walking Dead, I rented the DVDs from Netflix or season 1.
I watched this with my 4 kids ages 9-12. They are zombie, vampire, werewolf, SyFY & Chillia CraZY !!!
lau.gif

ANyway.......... I told the kids we would watch 1 episode............... 3 1/2 & 4 episodes hours later and we are hooked.
gig.gif
gig.gif

So....... Watched the last 2 episode of Season 1 the next night and is there more???? Is there a season 2 ??

Ok...just went back to start reading the thread and stopped after the 2-3 post. I see there IS a second season and I don't want to see what happens.
th.gif

Off to try to get the DVDs.
gig.gif

Quote:
tongue.png

Watch it now!

Yep, watching it now. Pretty good stuff here.
smile.png

Quote:
Season 2 is the current Season so the DVD is not out yet. AMC is running a Walking Dead marathon on New Years Eve. You can catch all the Season 2 episodes so far, then. New episodes for the rest of Season 2 starts in February.

i never started watching it untill the second season so my mam baugh tme the first one on dvd and its so sad when amy get dies

Back
Top Bottom