Obsessed With The Walking Dead!!!!

Quote:
Season 2 is the current Season so the DVD is not out yet. AMC is running a Walking Dead marathon on New Years Eve. You can catch all the Season 2 episodes so far, then. New episodes for the rest of Season 2 starts in February.

barnie.gif
I missed these posts.
he.gif
he.gif
he.gif
he.gif

sad.png

Maybe they will run them again and I can DVR them and catch up.
smile.png

Thanks for the info.

I just got back from the library with some of the walking dead comics. I have 10,11,12.

Does anyone know what volume I need to get to pick up where the tv show left off(zombie barn killing and finding Sophie)?

I read the comics I had and then found the rest online. It is very different than the show.There are things in the comic I wish they would do in the show(some people still alive),but there are way more things in the comics that would be to harsh for the show.

Can't wait for the tv show to start up!

Quote:
Not trying to be a know it all or anything but per Robert Kirkman the show is about the realationships of the survivors and how they're morals get twisted living in they're new world. Just saying sorry can't help total walking dead nerd

Those poor chickens Patricia broke their legs and fed them to the Zombies!
barnie.gif
On the other hand Love the walking dead
love.gif
feb 12 can not come soon enough!

honestly i didn't really expect that little girl to walk out, i mean i kinda knew she was a zombie...just didn't think she was in there. crazy, to bad i canceled my TV b/c its overpriced, guess i'll have to download them when it starts coming out again, or just buy the dvd now that i have a bluray player

it will be awesome.

Back
Top Bottom