Obsessed With The Walking Dead!!!!

every monday it hs shown a episode of the walking dead season two so iv'e been watching them again and it was a replay of the final episode tonight and it said at the end "no more walking dead untill nect year im afraid"

Just watched it.Nice,thanks for sharing. I still want to read the governor book before the next season starts.

I was still a bit sad over the major plot change with Shane gone,but I can see this next season has some good stories occuring.Shame people can not work together.Had to smile when I saw you know who at the end of the trailer video! Guess he paired up with the governor.

Last edited:
Quote from someone somewhere in Georgia today.....

Quote:
I was coming out of the radio station in Senoia today when all of a sudden a zombie staggered into the middle of the street. Then, a woman screamed and a man I didn't recognize drew a large black revolver and shot him dead(er). Apparently this is not the first such incident today as there were several dead rotting corpses laying in the median.

My favouraite is Andrea (is that how her name is spelled?),i hope she survives she a great character!! my least favouraite character is probablies t-dog...

Back
Top Bottom