Obsessed With The Walking Dead!!!!

The two groups have not met yet.Maybe in tonights episode.I will find out tomorrow!This show and Grimm are pretty good.

I am worried about Glen and Maggie. I read the comics... Good thing what happened to Michonne didn't happen in the show. I was pretty relieved to see Michonne with the baby food though.

Good ending in that last episode. I can't believe Andrea hooked up with the gov.

I just wonder what Daryl is going to do now that he knows Merle is alive.Will HE save Maggie and Glenn???

Michonne is awesome with that sword.

Can anyone tell me what happened on yesterdays episode??
Michonne got treatment for her wounds and slightly torchered by Rick.
Walkers were killed.
Glen got beat very bad.
Walkers were killed.
Maggie got raped (?)
Walkers were killed.
Andrea slept with The Governor, and help a mad doctor experiment on someone in the process of turning into a walker and ends up saving the doctor.
Walkers were killed.
Rick and team go to save Glen and Maggie, but run into a crazy/scared hermit and Michonne has to kill him before he lets zombies into the cabin. Then they feed him to the walkers.
Walkers were killed.

Last edited:
Michonne got treatment for her wounds and slightly torchered by Rick.
Walkers were killed.
Glen got beat very bad.
Walkers were killed.
Maggie got raped (?)
Walkers were killed.
Andrea slept with The Governor, and help a mad doctor experiment on someone in the process of turning into a walker and ends up saving the doctor.
Walkers were killed.
Rick and team go to save Glen and Maggie, but run into a crazy/scared hermit and Michonne has to kill him before he lets zombies into the cabin. Then they feed him to the walkers.
Walkers were killed.
does Mitchone tell Rick about Andrea? Have they now accepted her as a member of the group??

She has said nothing about Merle or Andrea. She only told them about Glen and Maggie. She seems to be holding a lot back. She is helping them, but they haven't let her into the cell block/sleeping area yet...
i hope she tells them before the end of the season!

ep.gif
A lot has happened since I last watched it.

Back
Top Bottom