Obsessive Chicken Disorder (OCD) help and support thread 😂😅🐔

Pics
JPEG_20210919_113316_6053688856717708856.jpg

Morning/afternoon/evening everyone!

I'm ocd
Currently have layers.
Moving within a month or so. the property im buying has a dog kennel that was used as a run, so I'm planning and diagraming.......it also has a pond (ducks)?
The neighbors have chickens that free range onto the property I'm seen a rooster and 2-3 hens (1 with chicks).
They also have pigs-that free range (I've seen 4).
Gonna put cattle panels down that fence to slow the pigs down.
As for chickens-they go where they want-you can't let them free range and keep they in any area. They figure out how to get where you don't want them.
I'm excited about this new chapter in my life.

I'm ocd
Currently have layers.
Moving within a month or so. the property im buying has a dog kennel that was used as a run, so I'm planning and diagraming.......it also has a pond (ducks)?
The neighbors have chickens that free range onto the property I'm seen a rooster and 2-3 hens (1 with chicks).
They also have pigs-that free range (I've seen 4).
Gonna put cattle panels down that fence to slow the pigs down.
As for chickens-they go where they want-you can't let them free range and keep they in any area. They figure out how to get where you don't want them.
I'm excited about this new chapter in my life.
There's actual pig fencing you can get too for that side

I did change my new maximum to 10, because I had 10 at one point and they were ok in my setup. So now I have 6, :hit:hit I need more soon, otherwise I will die. So I'm going to try incubate some of Pippin's eggs (she had relations with Clover) in a few days, hopefully I can have some Polish silkies! Then next year, I'll hatch some banty cochins!

Back
Top Bottom