**October canning swap info here!**

Terri O

Crowing
10 Years
Jan 2, 2010
WI~chickening for 30 years!
Sorry I have been out for a little while...trying to get a new business up and running, buying a different car (yeah I got it!) 2 dogs with puppies and one more to go for a no kill shelter and little muskovy ducks running EVERYWHERE! I love this life!

So OK--I have seen some people post that they would like to do another canning swap. I am proposing one that will finish at the end of October. That way all of us can have something different on our Thanksgiving tables! This will also take us into a new season of produce so we can have some different things. Here are the "rules:"
1-PM me with your intent to join AND your mailing address
2-get your canning kettles ready to make something delicious...AND DO IT!
3-watch for your canning buddy on your PM list
4-pack up your jar and send it off BEFORE the end of October
5-You can contact your buddy if you wish or keep it a surprise.
6-Please send out a pint or 2 half pints.

If anyone has anything to add please PM me. I am going to clear out my messages now...I will take sign-ups through next SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 19 and will make the matches and get them back to you by the following Wednesday. I am going to also cross-post this message to the canning group and will make a new thread too.

Thanks for playing! Terri O

I would like to try it this month.
wee.gif

So glad to see someone snatch it up and running with it! Everyone seemed to excited to do it again! Fabulous timing for Thanksgiving like you said.

I am definitely in for the swap part... that canning thing is what is keeping my life so busy!!!
big_smile.png

>>>>>>> tease>>>>>>
14084_canning_jars1.jpg

Vfem---you are a wicked tease! I have addresses for only 8 in my pm box...if you havent sent me yours and you want to be in this swap I will need to have it very soon! Thanks! Terri O

Back
Top Bottom