October - Christmas Fabrics Block Swap - CLOSED

Thanks Cedar the head ache is really what is doing me in.

Sarah what kind of pup. I have Chihuahua puppies here right now, one left last Thursday and I have 3 of the 5 that are left sold, just waiting to be picked up sometime in the next couple of weeks. I love puppy duty, but then I am just a socializer and only get them about 4 to 6 weeks as they come to me weaned. Theyt are 9 weeks old today and they are just too busy and too fun.

Back to the grinder as I have to get my blocks done for tomorrows mail. I can only sew so long before the head can't take it anymore LOL.

We think it's a Border Collie/Aussie possibly Heeler mix. Someone found him and another pup the night of a terrible storm 10 miles away. I think he's got to have some Heeler in him because we were comparing pictures of our coonhoud and him at almost the same age and she was alot bigger and leggy. I'm glad he's with the big dogs so they can teach him better dog manners. He was away from his litter too early so he needs to catch up on being a dog.

Oh I got my blocks in the mail today.

Last edited:
The Hobbit House sent me a gorgeous block done with the themed pattern.
love.gif

Shelby, you do fantastic work
thumbsup.gif

Hi guys sorry I haven't been online. I was down with the flu, it was terrible. I barely remember 3-4 days in there. I mailed all my blocks and everyone should be getting them. They went out Tue/wed can't remember which. I have gotten all my blocks but 1 they are all so pretty. I will take a pic and post when I get the last 1. If I had your name and didn't send you your block or all your blocks I will send you extras, but believe I sent out all I was suppose to.

Willow got my block love it thanks, the pattern looked like fun.

I have been really sick the last 2 days with this flu, so I missed the PO today, sorry they will go out on Monday.

This flu is really something in stead of getting better I am getting worse. Guess that this is normal for this flu.

Hey totally understand about the flu, hope no one else on here gets it! I believe I mailed you the wrong envelope, I was suppose to send you 2 blocks, there was a mix up as I sent 2 to someone who was suppose to get 1. No worrys, I will mail u another block monday with an extra for my mistake!! I am telling you I am glad this flu is gone but my brain is still no all the way back yet. Glad u liked the 1 I sent.

Back
Top Bottom