October hatch along?!?!

My 10 went in with a couple silkie mix chicks 2 weeks old, (in black tray)
zelh.PNG

They were small chickens any way, and not too big for these new ones.

Unfortunately the incubator with my 10 October 31st eggs plus 10 on day 6 was unplugged, could have been anywhere from a few hours to a day. All cold to the touch when I plugged it back in, so I think that's it for them

**EDIT**
I checked my themometer and it was off for seven hours dropping to 28C (82F) I have let the warm up because as they say "its not dead unless its warm and dead" and candled three eggs which are alive! Thank you warm Aussie temps. I'll candle all of them later

Last edited:
Unfortunately the incubator with my 10 October 31st eggs plus 10 on day 6 was unplugged, could have been anywhere from a few hours to a day. All cold to the touch when I plugged it back in, so I think that's it for them

**EDIT**
I checked my themometer and it was off for seven hours dropping to 28C (82F) I have let the warm up because as they say "its not dead unless its warm and dead" and candled three eggs which are alive! Thank you warm Aussie temps. I'll candle all of them later
I had 12 eggs on day 14 get down to 81 degrees when the power went out. At least that was the temperature when the power was back on. 10 hatched and are perfect lil fuzz balls.

Hope yours are all okay! Let us know what you see after you candle.:fl:fl:fl

Back
Top Bottom