October quilt block of the Month 2009 *sign up CLOSED*

I hope all my blocks made it to their places, glad you liked it Nana..hope I haven't already sent you one, I made most of my blocks the last two months with that diamond shape applique. I saw a pattern for a huge star made from those diamond shapes like that yesterday that had 6 pieces making up each one of those diamonds, I thought it was pretty, guess the blocks would make up into about 20" each but the total quilt would be really pretty, that goes on my "to do" list waaaaaaaaaaaay after making that cute butterfly block Heather made!! Did you forget his antennae? I would just machine sttich a black in two twirls coming out of his head. I have that pattern and love it too, no little girls around here but I still think it's cute...Heather you could put that on that cutie pie daughter of yours some pillow cases for her bed..that would be cute. Nice job on that though, glad someone tried it so I could see it worked up
smile.png

Scrambled....I got my chicken block from you yesterday! It's VERY CUTE! and I LOVE the fabric you picked
love.gif
Thank you
hugs.gif

babymakes5 - that came out great!

soon I'll get pictures up, this week is really busy for me, be out of town all next week.
DH has been subpoenaed to CA for charractor witness for murder trial next week.

besides, I think I have about 8 more coming to me yet, so I will post pics when I get them all.

Lots of stress for us right now,
hide.gif
I haven't even started next months blocks yet.
hit.gif

Golden. Your block will go out in the morning. It is a pink and purple dressden. Hope it goes with the other blocks you have fot DD quilt sorry it is late the N1H1 just about kicked my bottom end
Zoo yours will go out this week
Thanks guys
Piecemaker

Back
Top Bottom