October quilt block of the Month 2009 *sign up CLOSED*

hope you all get better soon. I was lucky and only had a 24hr flu. I remember last year though, violently sick for two weeks.
sickbyc.gif

Zoo, I got two very nice blocks from you yesterday!!! You're a doll, I love them and I knew you were sick so you could have finished them whenever and I would have been fine! Thank you!!

I am working on aprons and my kids'quilts for christmas. I think after the first of the year I want to work with a whole set of fat quarters, several of them I like, imagine that, haha!! Also gonna put my BYCville blocks together and the swap blocks. Just wish I were rich so I didnt have to work, that would give me about 50 more hours a week to do crafts, lol!!

Glad you like them girls. It wasn't so bad as I find it relaxing to sit and sew when nobody is home. But that headache that comes with this flu is a killer. Sure hope it leaves soon. Going in tomorrow if I wake up with it, enough is enough.

that's alright, hope you're feeling better now.
at least you kept us informed about your progress, some don't.
I already have some blocks,including yours , in a quilt top. I'll show it when the top is ready to quilt.

Quote:
Glad you got the block. Thanks for not getting upset about it being late. That H1N1 was killer for me
Piecemaker

Got mine today Piecemaker. I just love it thanks for putting so much work into a block for me. I know it wasn't easy after having that nasty flu.

I still am not up to snuff after that flu, and after being told yesterday that I will be having knee replacement surgery sooner rather than later I am even more tired. They are going to try to buy me a few more months to a year, but I am holding off to at least next fall. That means monthly shots but hey as long as I get a few more months in so I am not on ice and snow that is ok.

Back
Top Bottom