October quilt block of the Month 2009 *sign up CLOSED*

Quote:
Show off
Piecemaker

yuckyuck.gif
no kidding! I have 3 more of my October blocks to get done...did send a couple out yesterday though
smile.png

Are there November block swaps up already????

Goldie, I have your blocks cut out on the sewing machine ready for my return. I'm making all of yours in pinks like we PMed....so no Christmas prints from me for you.

No November sign up till the 25th, Goldie is just on a roll LOL.

Me I am doing peter pan for my 2 year old grandson's costume and tinkerbell for my 4 year old granddaughter's costume.

I have watched kids for 17 days straight but will get mine done and out next week.

The 6 chihuahua pups are ready to start to go next week so I hope next week slows down LOL. Monday is the last day I have to watch kids, well that is the plan for now.

I got two blocks today!

a pretty pink and blue star from Shelanie.
love.gif

and this really cute purple egg chick on a pink background that is absolutely adorable.
love.gif

thank you both very much.

I FINALLY get a chance to work on my quilt blocks today!
wee.gif
My theme block is ready to sew, but I will have to wait a few days to do yours, Goldenluver. I don't have any pink material! I don't like pink, so that is one color I never buy! I did find some Civil War reproduction fat quarters on Ebay yesterday, so as soon as they get here I will get your block done and sent. I am planning to do an appliqued butterfly-I have never tried applique before, so we'll see how that goes, but it is CUTE! Here is the link: http://www.quilterscache.com/P/PatchworkButterflyBlock.html

Back
Top Bottom