October WYGS MYSTERY SWAP~ Signups Closed

I am allergic to bees and I am a beekeeper
big_smile.png
honey bee venom is different then other bee venom so I am able to have honey bees.
That is interesting. My dad is allergic to honey bees specifically. I didn't know that it was different. I knew he didn't react the same to wasps but didn't realize there was a difference among bees.

This is true. I can get stung by wasps, honeybees, most any other but yellow jacket will send me to hospital. I think people have different reactions to different toxins

Quote: Yep.. bee venom is different in all bees and it also depends on what type of bee and thier age and how mad they are i.e. honeybees have different bees for jobs worker bees, soldier bees, mortician bees etc. and each one of them can sting more or less venom. and young bees don't have as much venom to inject. Drone bees(boy bees) can't even sting they have no stinger. The "fat beeman" has breed a certain honeybee that are all stinglerless. But I always have an epi-pen with me when I work the hives and I never work the hives without someone home.

Thank you to my swap partner. I received 11 very assorted eggs today. All arrived in good condition. Please let me know if any of them need special hatching conditions. I'm excited because I got what look like 2 olive egger and 4 very dark either Welsummer or Marans? There were two very tiny brown eggs and one slightly larger cream egg which I haven't got a clue. Can't wait to see what hatches. Thanks again.

I received my box from Bea. I love the assortment of craft stuff, beads, yarns, fabric. I just got an angora rabbit so the dyed fiber is perfect for my newest hobby.
bun.gif

I got my package from reesepoultry a couple of days ago, I think. DH brought it into the house and set it somewhere and forgot to tell me about until today when I asked him if he had seen it! In his defense, it was among the multiple boxes of honey jars that are in the dining room. Anyway, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!
celebrate.gif
You did a wonderful job on the feed bag tote. DS has claimed that! And the cutest little watering can with a bee on it! DD wants that , but I claimed it. Plus more soap
clap.gif
and a kitchen towel set.

LL

Sorry guys I haven't been on a whole lot lately. I lost my voice and haven't felt very good lately. Today is the last day to ship out your packages.

I got my package the other day from KyTinpusher. Thanks so Much. I got a big jar of honey and a little bitty jar of honey it's so cute. I also got some odds and ends. I love it all. Thanks so much.

I will open the swap for next month once everyone has shipped out there packages.
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom