October WYGS MYSTERY SWAP~ Signups Closed

Okay just a friendly reminder, please fill out the form to be included in this swap. If your name isn't on the list above it
it's because you have not filled out the form. There is no need to send me a PM anymore since we have a form, just post here and fill the form out.

Thanks
wink.png

If you want to find out something about your partner(s) can we contact you and you could ask the question for me. I don't want to send out something that the person can't eat or use because of allergies and dislikes. Thanks

If you want to find out something about your partner(s) can we contact you and you could ask the question for me. I don't want to send out something that the person can't eat or use because of allergies and dislikes. Thanks

Yes, you could message me. I also fixed the form and added this option in the questions. That was a very good idea. If anyone else has any ideas, feel free to mention them. Anything to help this run more smoothly.

Would honey from our hives be alright for the BAKED/CANNED GOODS (homemade only please) section? It is homemade by the bees in the backyard.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom