Ocular Marek's?

Don't order it, go get some at the feed store.
I already ordered some on Amazon that should arrive on Saturday, however I also need syringes to dose it correctly, which should also arrive on Saturday. I'm not sure if the feed store has 1ml syringes.

Are you sure it's not just an eye injury?
I had a hen that I suspected to have ocular mereks, but on closer inspection I noticed damage to her pupil. I treated her eye with an eye ointment that helped her out, but she's half blind in that eye though.

I can't remember the name of the eye ointment.

I looked on the website of the feed store and couldn't find the Safeguard liquid, so hopefully it'll be okay to wait until Saturday. It's good that she ate today.

There's one that isn't super far from where I am, however it looked like they didn't have it in-store.
1594350527691.png

I'm trying to help you too.
Are you sure it's not just an eye injury?
I had a hen that I suspected to have ocular mereks, but on closer inspection I noticed damage to her pupil. I treated her eye with an eye ointment that helped her out, but she's half blind in that eye though.

I can't remember the name of the eye ointment.

I'm trying to help you too.
Noted. I'm assuming you saw the pictures that I posted, it didn't really look like direct trauma to the eye, to me at least. It could be irritation caused by something else, however merely knowing that some unknown ointment may or may not help with the eye issue isn't tremendously useful.

Back
Top Bottom