Oddest, Ugliest Poultry Related Nick-Nack

Pics
I've actually got something here that my dad sent me. I 'forgot' that I had it (more like, mentally blocked it.) Its a framed picture of a mama hen & her chicks. Sounds cute right, but its actually hideous! Poor thing looks like she's screaming. Apparently my dad saw it in a store, thought it was hysterical & insisted on buying it for me. Luckily I got it in the mail & didnt have to open it in front of him. I tried to thank him as gracefully as I could ("Wow! Thanks dad. Where did you find something like this? You shouldn't have ... No REALLY, you shouldn't have.) :lau Its in a pile somewhere, I'll see if I can find it.

I've actually got something here that my dad sent me. I 'forgot' that I had it (more like, mentally blocked it.) Its a framed picture of a mama hen & her chicks. Sounds cute right, but its actually hideous! Poor thing looks like she's screaming. Apparently my dad saw it in a store, thought it was hysterical & insisted on buying it for me. Luckily I got it in the mail & didnt have to open it in front of him. I tried to thank him as gracefully as I could ("Wow! Thanks dad. Where did you find something like this? You shouldn't have ... No REALLY, you shouldn't have.) :lau Its in a pile somewhere, I'll see if I can find it.
:pop :clap

DSC_0495.JPG
They are meant for napkins or menus. I really like them.
Got these for 50p
DSC_0494.JPG
Salt and pepper shakers!
Got this for my birthday. Don't know what I can use it for. I put eggs in it and forgot about them!! DSC_0493.JPG
And my favourite wind-chime! It is only kept inside though.
DSC_0496.JPG
I love chicken knick knaks! I also have a rusty metal rooster outside. I call him neville!

Attachments

• DSC_0496.JPG
    DSC_0496.JPG
    249.8 KB · Views: 21
View attachment 1268000
They are meant for napkins or menus. I really like them.
Got these for 50p
View attachment 1268002
Salt and pepper shakers!
Got this for my birthday. Don't know what I can use it for. I put eggs in it and forgot about them!!View attachment 1268003
And my favourite wind-chime! It is only kept inside though.
View attachment 1268007
I love chicken knick knaks! I also have a rusty metal rooster outside. I call him neville!
Use the hen on a nest for candies. You will remember that. I used to have several glass ones like that.

Back
Top Bottom