Oddest, Ugliest Poultry Related Nick-Nack

Here is a plastic chicken that belongs to a farm set.
DSCN8453.jpg

Didn't really get to highlight this little useful critter - between its crazy mohawk comb and its "lightswitch" beak, it's one of my less realistic pieces. (Although the timer instead of legs probably kills any type of realism the artist had going in the first place!)
IMG_20200409_102502492.jpg

Soap eggs...
IMG_20200409_105716082.jpg

Which nobody uses... Maybe they're just not anti-viral looking enough.
Mug given me by a lady I gave some of my feral chicks to:
Front:
IMG_20200409_105428917.jpg

Back:
IMG_20200409_105451282.jpg

"Hey, let's use that porcupine sketch my 1st grader did and just put some chicken feet on it!"
"Sounds good to me. Porcupines, chickens, aren't they from the same family anyway?"

I saw this one on Facebook a while back. I'll provide an explanation of the piece below the picture.

08662389-B6CA-45BE-BDCC-69A3EEF77BB0.jpeg

According to @Chickassan, "That is at the Fitzwilliam Museum in Cambridge! It's Meissen porcelain from the 18th century. The seller is demonstrating that there is nothing stuffed up the chicken's butt to increase the weight.
Seriously, im dead serious wish I wasn't but I am. :D"

Anyone need measuring cups? I can’t imagine these are easy to use. View attachment 2553613
Maybe if they had openings in their mouths and the measured contents could be spewed out? That might be kind of fun!
I saw this one on Facebook a while back. I'll provide an explanation of the piece below the picture.

08662389-B6CA-45BE-BDCC-69A3EEF77BB0.jpeg

According to @Chickassan, "That is at the Fitzwilliam Museum in Cambridge! It's Meissen porcelain from the 18th century. The seller is demonstrating that there is nothing stuffed up the chicken's butt to increase the weight.
Seriously, im dead serious wish I wasn't but I am. :D"
That.is.so.great!!!

Back
Top Bottom