OEGB, bantam cochins, silkies for sale, P/U or you pay shipping

shelleyd2008

the bird is the word
11 Years
Sep 14, 2008
Adair Co., KY
Obviously the price in the listing is not correct, each group has it's own pricing.

I have a pair of mottled OEGB for sale (pictured); they are about 5 months old. Asking $15 for this pair.

I also have a pair of spangled OEGB, the rooster is almost 2 years old, the hen is about 1 year. Asking $20 for this pair.

I also have a trio of 'black' OEGB, about 6 months old. The rooster has developed some red hackles and saddles since I've had them, one of the pullets has white in her earlobes. Asking $25 for this trio.

I don't have a pic of the spangles, here are the mottled and blacks when I got them a few months ago:

DSC00076.jpg

DSC00073.jpg

I also have some young/started black mottled bantam cochins. 5 of them (2 pullets, 3 cockerels) are about 3 months old and living outside with mama. Edit: I 'found' another one in the porch brooder that I forgot I had, so that makes 3 cockerels and 3 pullets who are about 3 months old
3 of them (1 cockerel, 2 pullets *I think*) are about 6 weeks old living in a brooder inside. Asking $20 per pair on the cochins, I'd rather not sell just pullets at this time. Here is a pic of some when they hatched, ignore the brown mixed chick in front
smile.png

DSC00226.jpg

I also have 4 young silkies. There are 2 red/buff, 1 partridge, and 1 blue. These came from Ideal hatchery. Sorry no pics. Asking $5 each on the silkies.

Shipping is available, pricing depends on weight of the shipment and your location.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom