OEGB pics?

Quote:
Then you should have Black Breasted Red fowl. But, if you are planning to breed or show, I suggest culling the one with darker legs, or just keeping her for a pet. Old English Game should have white legs. There are some exceptions on leg color, depending on the fowls feather color. However. B.B Red birds of this breed, should have white legs.

Will you be selling any hatching eggs out of your OEGB stock!

Never thought about shipping their eggs. OEGB aren't very well liked where I am, no-one wants them. I am trying to sell my OEGB flock, but it isn't going so well. In my flock I have 5 B.B Red amongst others that are hatchery fowl. The B.B Reds are..

2 Non-Hatchery hens (one of them is in the picture)
1 Non-Hatchery rooster (pictured rooster, is his father)
2 Hatchery hens from Ideal, that I could cross with the rooster, and we could hope for better quality.

I will be selling these birds at some point as well, so if interested you can email me at [email protected] But, I am thinking I will have them into spring, for my breeding project, and then I should ship you some eggs, while I am at it.

Quote:
Will you be selling any hatching eggs out of your OEGB stock!

Never thought about shipping their eggs. OEGB aren't very well liked where I am, no-one wants them. I am trying to sell my OEGB flock, but it isn't going so well. In my flock I have 5 B.B Red amongst others that are hatchery fowl. The B.B Reds are..

2 Hatchery hens from Ideal, that I could cross with the rooster, and we could hope for better quality.

I will be selling these birds at some point as well, so if interested you can email me at [email protected] But, I am thinking I will have them into spring, for my breeding project, and then I should ship you some eggs, while I am at it.

That would be awesome just pm me and let me know.

Quote:

That would be awesome just pm me and let me know.

Sent PM!

Back
Top Bottom