Of Feathers And Flames- A Wings of Fire AU RP

Sol cocked his head at the doctor. He wondered where he came from. He wondered if he had met him before.
No words could describe his appreciation for Eclipse. She was kind. So kind. He quite literally would be a piping hot mess without her.
Tobias stirred and Sol felt the back of his neck tingle with excitement, but the human moved no more.

Ferrin walked briskly down the hall, smoothing out his suit, a habit developed over many years.
Gen led him down the hall, Lueria stayed back with Winter.
oOoOo he has a crush-

BACK OFF BROSKI SHES WHITESTARS

TABER WRITE THAT BOOK I RRRAALLLYYY want to hear more bout Whitestar and Eclipse.

🤣🤣
I swear, more coffees come outta my nose then down my throat- 💀
Me tooooo. And I wish I had coffee. I have an energy drink but I'm saving it for tomorrow because I think I'll die if I have caffeine because my brain thinks im like- under attack or something as it is

Me tooooo. And I wish I had coffee. I have an energy drink but I'm saving it for tomorrow because I think I'll die if I have caffeine because my brain thinks im like- under attack or something as it is
I don't want to become a coffee addict, but I've been a little sick the past couple days, so, let me tell you, bro, the coffee as HALPED.

Eclipse curled her lip at the human, giving him a hard stare from the corner of her eye.
"Sol, I don't think you should trust him, doctor or not." She turned to face the Solarwing again, her eyes darkening with doubt. She flicked her tail so that it rested curled on the ground halfway around where Tobias lay, creating a small barrier between the two humans. A slight but clear symbol of her distrust for Helios's irritating companion.

@_-Captain BRM-_
@Crestcrazy2
Archer frowned, suddenly presented with a Lunarwing tail, which he immediately began studying intently, though keeping a small amount of attention on both subjects. “Oh, real life Lunarwing…I wonder if-” he begun mumbling to himself under his breath.
Josh, how are Elize and Lydia doing? I haven't seen them here in a while, is everything okay? Just busy?
Yeah they’ve been pretty busy lately, so have I honestly. I’m trying to make time for byc when I can. Online frens are nice to have lol
@Crestcrazy2 (Helios)

Shrike rolled his eyes. “Okay then ya big lug, let’s go,” the feathered dragon said in a reluctant tone of voice, and he followed the red dragon indoors. Something about the SolarWing’s looks slightly uneased him.
They walked indoors as the SnowWing who’d been assisting unloading dragons yelled something requiring people to start leaving. Shrike partially ignored the announcement and caught up to the red dragon.
“Hey,” he called, catching Helios’ attention; the moment the SolarWing turned, Shrike felt a twist in his stomach he couldn’t seem to catch an understanding of. Something was really off-putting about the bipedal dragon, and a flash of memory all at once drove realization home.
Shrike’s demeanor suddenly shifted to a defensive one almost without him realizing it.

Sol.

There was no way the Champion and this dragon didn’t share relations—Shrike could see Sol’s features written all over the SolarWing’s face.
The CloudWing, stricken, held an awkward silence as he stared at Helios.
Helios turned as he felt eyes boring into his hide. “ Hello. Did you bring a different doctor?” He asked the awkward looking cloudwing expectantly. But when he received no response he thought maybe he was not involved in the current situation.
Sol cocked his head at the doctor. He wondered where he came from. He wondered if he had met him before.
No words could describe his appreciation for Eclipse. She was kind. So kind. He quite literally would be a piping hot mess without her.
Tobias stirred and Sol felt the back of his neck tingle with excitement, but the human moved no more.

Ferrin walked briskly down the hall, smoothing out his suit, a habit developed over many years.
Gen led him down the hall, Lueria stayed back with Winter.

Ferrin turned to corner, and froze in the doorway.
All eyes turned to him. He looked at Sol, then to Tobias.
"Get out. Everyone get out."
Sol cocked his head, lowering his heated wing. He met Ferrin's eyes, and Ferrin stared back with piercing intensity. Sol instinctually dropped his gaze, then blinked.
"Get out." Ferrin repeated.
Sol brushed against Eclipse, nudging her towards the doorway.
"There are many places for dragons to stay." Ferrin said. "This room is not one of them. Let me work in peace."
Sol lowered his head and continued through the doorway, slipping past Ferrin. His heart hammered within his chest. It hurt.

A
G
H

Ferrin turned to corner, and froze in the doorway.
All eyes turned to him. He looked at Sol, then to Tobias.
"Get out. Everyone get out."
Sol cocked his head, lowering his heated wing. He met Ferrin's eyes, and Ferrin stared back with piercing intensity. Sol instinctually dropped his gaze, then blinked.
"Get out." Ferrin repeated.
Sol brushed against Eclipse, nudging her towards the doorway.
"There are many places for dragons to stay." Ferrin said. "This room is not one of them. Let me work in peace."
Sol lowered his head and continued through the doorway, slipping past Ferrin. His heart hammered within his chest. It hurt.

A
G
H
Eclipse growled loudly, curling her lip at the human as she slid past, canines glinting menacingly as she glared coldly at him.
"Sol," she called as soon as they cleared the doorway. The Lunarwing picked up her pace, sliding up beside the prince.
"Sol, you shouldn't let him just- just order you around like that. Tobias is your friend, you have every right to be in there- be with him. You don't have to..."
She tried to meet his gaze, her mind scrambling for words.
"Why did you just let him kick you out?"

@_-Captain BRM-_

"Never spoke to him, hopefully never will. Maybe he'll die," Sunspot said hopefully. "That Sol dude needs some tragic event to humble him and then maybe he'll stop being a stuck up jerk."

She stretched one wing upwards to its full extent, her magenta tinted, flexible wingblades spreading out. Fiery gold veins glowed and pulsed in her thin wing membranes, like tiny rivulets of lava, or golden leaf veins.

The SolarWing sighed. "No idea why Eclipse trusts me with you. Let alone let me anywhere near a dragonet. I'm pretty sure she hates me," she grinned toothily.

@-Shade-
Shard's eyes widened as she listened to Sunspot.
"That's not true!" she yelped, feeling sorry for the Solarwing. "Eclipse doesn't hate you. Why do you think she hates you?"
The dragonet rubbed a talon over her tiny snout, glancing back at the Sol and the Lunarwing. Another human paced into the bunker, staring down the prince from across the room.
"I don't want Tobias to die," Shard said distractedly, changing the subject. "He seems nice. Eclipse seems to like him. I think."
She looked back at Sunspot.
"Eclipse doesn't seem to hate a lot of dragons. Or people. I've never seen her hate anyone. I don't think she hates you."
She paused for a second, not entirely long enough for the Solarwing to respond.
"Has she ever hated anyone?"

@-Kiwi-

Back
Top Bottom