Off e-mail list

greifelt

Hatching
12 Years
May 14, 2007
How do I stop getting all these e-mails? I just want to be able to visit a message board and make posts when I want to.

I feel unwanted...I never get any emails from the site...
sad.png

You should be able to go to profile, privacy then uncheck " include post in subscription emails" I think that will stop the emails from the posts. Or can just check hide emal & disallow form email also. Hope that helps.

The only emails you would get from BYC:

1) If you "Subscribe" to a thread you get notified of new posts to that thread. You can unsubscribe via the forum or via the email you received.

2) Newsletters: We send out BYC newsletters from time to time. You can unsubscribe from those via the links within the newsletter.

If you are getting emails other than those above please forward them to me:

nifty @backyardchickens.com

All of these emails from "chicken 101" - I dont have any idea how I got on this chat board

Sounds like you accidently clicked the "subscribe" button on that post. Just find the post on the boards--if you go to "Profile" up top in the blue bar, you can find out which posts you have been to easier than searching the entire site. Find the 101 post and at the very bottom of the page is an "unsubscribe" button. I did the same thing and couldn't figure out what the He** was going on.

thank you to everyone for the help. I figured out the email problem and unsubscribed as you all advised. I am free at last!!

Back
Top Bottom