Office Work, Part Deux: Professional Mayhen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Every thing. Still in high school
hmm.png

ohhh and i have reached the point when no breed of chicken is appalling to me

Pregnant bunny is still pregnant. Tomorrow is Day 30...I'm just impatient! Bred the Tribble to Puff last night and Fancy to Puff tonight. Have a line on a super nice junior doe and a breeding quality buck that I might be able to get next weekend.....

Quote:
Our next breeding is August, the middle. Breeding the broken chestnut to the fawn. Can;t wait to see what she throws!!!! I have a broken blue from this current litter. Blues are WAY back in the lineage. Freaky.

I want to get wabbits but mommy wont let me!! <--- Sounds like a three year old..... Goes and looks on Kijij. I want lion heads or french angoras. Not sure

Quote:
Ok I will go ahead and pimp Nella, since she has lionheads, and myself, because I have french angoras. We are your go to people.
big_smile.png

Or now looking around there is a breed like 20 min from me that has Havanas. After i get a laptop this year building a rabbit pen may just be on my to do list

We have NZ mix rabbits. They are meat rabbits, but the breeding does do become pets after 3 years. Never had a problem from the people who adopt them. Plus the evil Mini lop house pet who is crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom