Office Work, Part Deux: Professional Mayhen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
same here, I cross NZ with silver fox for some interesting colors.

brb gotta kill my brother.

Awesome job Ducky.
clap.gif

Ok, so neighbor came home and said it looked like someone DID try to open her upstairs sliding glass door....which to me doesn't make sense because my sisters and bro in law were out on the deck in the back and although there is a wall on the porch part...I mean it was daylight still and my family is sitting right there.

It kind of made me wonder if one of my nephews didn't get the side of the stairs mixed up and try to open her door thinking it was grandma's? I mean, the 4 year old boy made it to the pool from the condo without anyone noticing....except me and his mom and his bro were at the pool but the aunt, uncle, and grandma were supposed to be watching him...he wanted to go back and get dressed. He IS a stinker. I also learned at a pool party they were at in Florida that they looked down at the pool and saw him sinking to the bottom and his eyes were HUGE...he was drowning and no one knew...his dad jumped in after him...he of course is ok and now has a shyness about the pool but then again....he was running up and down the dock even after his mom told him to get off...cuz no one was with him and we were all on the upstairs part of mom's deck and Uncle John was on the lower grilling...but still not within arms reach of the dock. That kid is a handful.

Anyway, I managed to go to the pool for a tiny bit and then we went and ate lunch and then we went to grandma's beach and somehow I managed to get sunburned and even on my thighs...which I thought were so white they weren't getting anything until I just used the bathroom and looked down and noticed. After the beach they cleaned up and left...they had a drive...one to MN. and one to Chicago. So mom and I had left overs and I took a nap on her big chair.

I woke up about 7pm and went to the grocery store and got real food and a bag of layer feed and stopped by my old house and fed them scraps from grandma's from the weekend which they loved and then loaded the feed in there and gave them fresh water....just in time for the fireworks from surrounding neighbors started popping and going off...it was getting dusk...the fireworks at the highschool would start shortly and I had my mom's dog with me....so I hopped in the car and came home. I took my mom's dog because her neighbors pop a lot of fireworks off and mine don't...and this way she won't be trembling and her cough has been bad because of her heart...so she'll be happier here.

Although, when I opened the door and the 3 dogs came running out howling and yapping...especially that lil dog I'm puppy sitting...I think mom's dog was like, "oh crap." he he he....

I've rescued the hamsters...it's too hot upstairs so now they are on my desk...fresh water...fresh food and they are sleeping...of all things...they are just waiting for me to go to bed to start running on their wheels and making them squeak and the other one rattles. darn varmits.

I picked some blueberries at the old house while I waited for the pool to fill up for the ducks...I started to have a thought...I don't think people are really thinking about America and it's freedom right now as they are thinking about blowing something up. We've got such a fascination to blow things up...look at all the action movies out there...seriously, do you think everyone who was making thier way to the highschool soccer feilds with their blankets and lawn chairs were REALLY thinking about the war and the blood shed and all of the crap that went into founding this country??? or do you think they are just doing the same ol same ol hum drum year after year watching the reds, greens, golds, and purple pops and sparkles except hoping for a different explosive finale'?

And then all racing to thier cars parked at the bank or library or side streets hoping to beat the rush?

Buch of morons....I mean, patriotic citizens.

Mornin all, Back to work for me today, yeah...

Only fireworks here this weekend were at the beach, all others were banned because of the drought.

Hope you all had a great weekend. Dh smoked ribs on the big green egg and they were fabulous!

Quote:
same here, I cross NZ with silver fox for some interesting colors.

brb gotta kill my brother.

Need help with that?

Pregnant bunny still pregnant.......today is day 30 I think. Hurry up Faith........

Tribble is due in 28 days, Fancy in 29 days lolol......nothing like count your kits before they're even developed....

Quote:
You mean when I was a TOTAL slacker for the day? That turned into a total weekend of slack, but oh well.

Quote:
Nells, when they have their little bunlets, PLEEEZE do NOT post their pictures. I beg of you.

Quote:
Hehe, they banned fireworks in our area a few years ago due to drought. It's so wet this year, it'd be safe likely, but since the sheriff HATES fireworks and goes before the commission who would be the ones who would overturn the ban, and goes into detail about the massive fires that he's had to investigate from fireworks, and the fire department does the same, we still have them banned.

Then the idiots who live down the road - we use their barn as a landmark for people who are coming here - go and buy bazillion fireworks, light one or two, the sheriff goes down, they get a big fat fine, and don't get to blow up anymore. Woohoo, it's nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom