Office Work.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, mr toes is insane. He needs a 12 step plan. He is a catnip addict. ADDICT. He goes crazy for that stuff. I was trying to go to the bathroom last night and he was in there rubbing on my legs. They're worse than children!

Quote:
You're just darn lucky he doesn't know how to use a corkscrew.

I'd be happy to come clean your house. What vintage do you have on hand?

Nells, those basset hound pictures cracked me up. The second picture reminded me soooo much of my Fluppy dog.
smile.png

One of the tinners passed out at a job this morning and had to be taken by ambulance to the hospital. He has a history of seizures and they're thinking he had another one, although it wasn't your "typical" seizure. I am worried about him. Meanwhile DH is rather down in the dumps about work in general; it's a long story but suffice to say I would never recommend taking over half of a partnership that is splitting up. Not a good move on our part, but what's done is done, so now we have to make the best of it.

So what am I going to do about all this? Take the afternoon off to go shopping with my sister. Not that I'll be buying much, but it will be a nice break!

Quote:

2011 chillable red, still in the box.

lau.gif

I spent all monday hurting myself tilling the coop, and tuesday cleaning up more (drying it out to kill flies)

And then it rained last night.

I had to run outside and shove a bunch of fatty meaties into the various dog houses I have out there. I came back and didnt realize I was singing.

If you're a chicken and you're stupid cluck out loud

CLUCKCLUCK!

CLUCKCLUCK!

If you are stupid then I'm thinking, soon you'll be finger-lickin'

CLUCKCLUCK!
Shane was just staaaaring at me.

Quote:
Orchs, I emailed that basset link to my uncle in St. Paul who always had bassets. I know he'll enjoy those pics.

I hope your worker is okay, and that your biz goes on the upswing soon. It's hard on a man when he's down about his work. They take it so personally.

Quote:

2011 chillable red, still in the box.

lau.gif

Until Beaner sinks her fangs into it and drains it dry....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom