Office Work.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Nella, you have Cochins. You expect them to NOT be broody? Even our roos sometimes think being broody is worthwhile.

No, I expect them to be broody. But I would appreciate them not all going broody at the same time. I only have 5 mottled hens. One is still raising her 6 week old chicks. And now the other 4 are all broody. The rooster in that pen was rip roaring around today with nobody to harass lol.

thanks
smile.png

Quote:
Unknown. It just made me sad that it had gotten so cold. Esmerelda is due around Easter. If no show by the end of April then I do another eggtopsy.
Eduardo didn't get dates written in my magic calendar. I will have to go back and plot to estimate the due date. I don't think DH has noticed Eduardo yet.

Your towels are clean and sitting in my to-do pile.

Yesterday I made a throw pillow in sewing class. Of the 3 students, I think I did best. DD is convinced she did best even though she didn't ironorrim the corners correctly so that they came to a nice point. She also hand-sewed hers shut, whereas I went back and machine sweed a nice border on my pillow which also sewed it shut.
Photos will be posted as soon as I find a new set of AA batteries....

Quote:
Can I just drive over them with my big honking Trailblazer instead? Please?

You say Poe-tate-o I say poe-tot-o...

Sure, what's a few skid marks among friends?

Um?
sickbyc.gif

I want to go to sewing class!
Can't wait to see the pics of your pillow!

Ok, gotta take my dad his meds now and then go to work, yea I gotta wok at my work, and I don't getta be on BYC there.
I rarely even get to sit in my office.
Good thing about my office, is that I'm the only one in it!!
Hey, on my wish list for my boss, do you think I should ask for a computer to type on BYC on?
Think she'd go for it?
She did get me a radio/cd player when I asked for that!

frow.gif

Oh, and I really really hope that emu is ok.
How many hours did you say your power was out?
Hopefully, just the outside was cold, but inside the egg it was still toasty warm!

fl.gif

Quote:
Nella, you have Cochins. You expect them to NOT be broody? Even our roos sometimes think being broody is worthwhile.

No, I expect them to be broody. But I would appreciate them not all going broody at the same time. I only have 5 mottled hens. One is still raising her 6 week old chicks. And now the other 4 are all broody. The rooster in that pen was rip roaring around today with nobody to harass lol.

Beaner you know broody is contagious. It's why I worked like HELL to break my broodies last month.

I really need to post the pics of Rapunzel the showgirl raising 6 chicks. She is being SUCH a good mom. She free-ranged with them for over 4 hours on Sunday and kept everyone together and happy. It was so nice.
The silkie and showgirl sharing a nest have no babies yet, but I think they party too much and show no serious commitment.

The 2 project girls are seriously broody though. I don't know if the other gals quit laying or are just too scared to enter the next boxes. I think the project broodies are the next contestants for the DH Brooder, top loft.

Quote:
The power was on at 11pm when I went to sleep. It was on again when I got up, and by the 'digital clock midnight rest' compilation, it was out for approximately 4 hours. And at 2 hours after that it was still 86 in the bator, and didn't back to full temp until later that day. So I have serious concerns for the big avocado eggies...

Quote:
So, big bully Lori tells her daughter that she won't get supper for a week if she irons her corners, and the other student was one-handed and blind, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom