Office Work.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I want a rubber stamp to stamp on people's forehead "WARNING - I AM A STUPID IDIOT" just to warn others. You know, common good and decency and such.

Whiny pants thinks we have mold in the building, that's why her allergies are bad. Surely, it has NOTHING to do with the fact that she's a 2 1/2 pack a day smoker.

Ok, babies and I are going home for the night.

Going to go to bed, make DH deal with the kids for a second night. He had them last night because I did the business taxes for him last night, so he took the munchkins out for me, thus I got to play on the computer.

However, tonight, the Babies are TIRED and want bed NOW!

Quote:
I guess a new one can be started.

I missed something. Why does the thread need to be edited?

Copy and paste the characters and start a new one.

Quote:
You have too much time on your hands, you should come visit me and my vikings.

No way, COOL!! I want leopard print business cards. But I want them to say "World's Meanest Mother"

Yup, I'm colorblind. Makes for some fun days.

You're colorblind too Algae?
big_smile.png

Quote:
You are taking the "die" out of diet. I knew you were too sweet for words! LOL!

Quote:
Fear not, we won't be going far. "sides, if it's a smaller thread, you won't have so much to read...it's a win-win.

Dacs, I'd love to comment on all your comments, but that seems cliche....was wondering if you and Mrs Dacs got the same hair cut whilst you were out and about or if you mixed it up some?

Whilst I am out and about tonight, I will be thinking on a mundane and boring title for our new thread, something so white bread no one would even know it was us. A covert conversion.........

I have to go to work now....no rest for the weary, my grandma always said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom