Officer (Leskin) Well I swear this is never ending post 306

Quote:
Yes it was thrown out, due to nothing being in the ordinance for or against it.
It will be interesting as I said before, what Judge Plachko says this time. I was not given my due posses still\\yet. The meeting we where to attend, hoping to come to some conclusion. Told us, they where not the ones we where to see. ???????? At the same time I asked for proof of publication (announcing the meeting held to change the ordinance.), as well as a signed ordinance accepted from the Schuylkill county court that it was approved. I did not receive anything. I also asked for the minutes from the Sept meeting and was not successful. They seem to not want to give out anything. Even though they are to do so if requested. (we requested in writing as well as verbally.) So as I said ... it will be interesting. I do not think I'll need to say anything.

Can we say "contempt of court"?

They are in violation of the Freedom of Information Act I think. That's a federal law. Sic the feds on them.

Quote:
Holly I suggest a few late night backyard parties, make sure you set up several horseshoe pits. Nothing like the clang of horseshoes at 2 in the morning to annoy the jerks. Might be time also to do some fertilizing of the lawn to make it pretty for them, order a load of manure to be delivered to spread on the lawn. And of course with the heat it will be necessary to mow that lawn at sunrise, say around 5 am.

There are so many violations it is not funny.
I do plan on moving but we are unable to do so at the moment.
We are going to talk to a lawyer about the whole thing and get a plan on how to proceed. (I had a lawyer I was talking to last year, But he is located to far from here.)
Just a thought of my own: Have my home approved for section 8, to rent, and that will depreciate the property value of the neighbors homes.

So mean, Holly.
lol.png

Quote:
I'm not indicating section 8 is bad people ... Just a rental property is not good on housing values. Section 8 would actuality allow us a garentteed income.

Back
Top Bottom