Ended Official 2020 BYC Halloween HAL Pumpkin Carving Contest!

That's very kind of you. Actually this was the first year I've ever carved a pumpkin. Didn't intend to this year either but @casportpony brought home a truck load of pumpkins and once I did one I couldn't stop :D . Here's a few more that we did including a family of jack-o-lanterns
ps cropped_1_DSC_0978.jpg
you never carved before? wow you are AMAZING!!! you must be a natural

you never carved before? wow you are AMAZING!!! you must be a natural
Yeah, right? I think I probably carved at least one pumpkins a year growing up and into my late 20's but I never did anything like those!

More from @beluga3858 (love the toothpick one!)
ps_cropped_1_DSC_0739.jpg
ps_cropped_1_DSC_0747.jpg

Last edited:
So my entry was kind of a joke at first. Just a pumpkin my chickens carved with their face needles since the plant grew up against their run. Well I looked back at what I entered. When you all see it in judging, take this into account:

(I can’t draw chickens- I cant draw, I traced over the marks the chickens made. Completely their art not mine! I’m shook, my chickens are artists! They need to give us all lessons!)
E07BE5D2-C9C4-4366-BC55-0CF1772340AF.jpeg

0CBD6014-E021-4E2F-ADC6-09C11B4D2D77.jpeg

Last edited:
So my entry was kind of a joke at first. Just a pumpkin my chickens carved with their face needles since the plant grew up against their run. Well I looked back at what I entered. When you all see it in judging, take this into account:

(I can’t draw chickens that well. I just traced over the marks the chickens made. I’m shook, my chickens are artists! They need to give us all lessonsView attachment 2399409)

View attachment 2399407
Too cool!

Back
Top Bottom