Ended Official 2020 BYC Halloween Hatch-Along

Pics
If the eggs my new Muscovy are laying are fertile I'll join in - they just may be a little early as I've already stuck 2 in the incubator. I have a hen that's just gone broody so I'm hoping she'll sit long enough to take care of them. She's a little OEGB so I can't give her too many ducklings. :lol:
Awesome! Fingers crossed.
We are in, looking forward to all the sharing.
:highfive:

This looks super cool everyone! I wish you all luck! I won't be hatching unfortunately but maybe in a couple years....:jumpy and after research lol
You should definitely give it a try! It does, however, get addicting. I started out wanting to hatch maybe a half dozen chicks for fun now and then, and ended up with an incubator that easily has the capacity for 8 dozen eggs at once...

You should definitely give it a try! It does, however, get addicting. I started out wanting to hatch maybe a half dozen chicks for fun now and then, and ended up with an incubator that easily has the capacity for 8 dozen eggs at once...
Someday I will for sure! And I believe you lol! I hatched bearded dragons once lol if that counts! ;)
Good luck everybody!:wee

Back
Top Bottom